zaterdag 5 november 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (8)

Last thursday I went to Kreadoe, which is a craft fair in The Netherlands. The biggest in my country. There is so much to see. Here is the batch I brought home with me.


The Snow Cool stamp set from Lawn Fawn was on the top of my list. I didn't expect to find it right away. I love how this set coordinates with the Toboggan Together stamp set, a set from lasts year's release. And I really like the big snow stamp. I can heat emboss it or stamp it in white pigment ink. This set is going to make great scenes.

I got these scissors from Tim Holtz. I do a lot of fussy cutting and the big Fiskars scissors are not perfect for that. Especially when I have to cut small images or a lot of images. These Tim Holtz scissors have a finer tip and the heave a soft grip, so your hand doesn't hurt when you have to cut a lot of images.

I got some new embossing powders from Wow, like this Silver Stratosphere and Clear Gloss powder. The Silver Stratosphere is a blueish color with a red shimmer to it. I can't wait to see how it looks heat embossed.

I also got a new set of mini Distress Inks. I choose these more pastel like colors. They are Tattered Rose, Squeezed Lemonade, Iced SPruce and Bundled Sage.

I know Halloween has just happened, but I needed this Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn. And the great hing about Lawn Fawn is, that áll their stamp sets can be used for so many different occassions. I'm already thinking of a great birthday card, a dress up party of some sort. I just couldn't not buy this stamp set.

This Beary Special Birthday set from My Favorite Things I got from my mom. It's a set I can use all year round. I love it and already have a million ides for these cute bear stamps.

I also got the Ruby Romance and the Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powders from Wow. I need a gold and I think the red is also perfect for Christmas cards.

I added some aqua colors and earthy tones to my Copic Marker collection.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten