dinsdag 8 november 2016

CHRISTMAS SHAKER ORNAMENTS (1)

I wanted to create some Christmas shaker ornaments today, using the Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting circle frames. I used the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I used two different circles and taped them together so they stay in position. I die cut six circle frames for one ornament. I’m going to stack them to create a shaker ornament. I kept the insides, they can work as the background inside the shaker ornaments. I also die cut four little hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped the four critters from the Toboggan Together stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 – W7/ C0
Beek + feet: Y38
Reindeer: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Ears: RV11


I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies. I started assembling the ornaments. I took a white circle, to function as the base of my ornaments. I adhered a piece of twine onto it and formed a loop. This way the ornament can really hang. I adhered five of the six circle frames on top of each other. I also adhered the inside pieces, the sky and hill. I adhered the stamped image. I glued a piece of acetate onto the sixth circle frame. I added some sequins to the shaker, from Pretty Pink Posh, and adhered the circle with acetate to the shaker ornament.


I now have four different shaker ornaments, to hang from your Christmas tree. I’m going to give them away, to some friends.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten