maandag 22 juli 2024

SEDING HAPPY THOUGHTS YOUR WAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this cute and simple friendship card. I used the Scootin' By stamp set, together with happy Hugs. 



For the background, I used a cloud stencil and ink blended with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut a hill from Narwhal and Cilantro cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Simply Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended the edges of the grass blades with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers;
Bunny: W0 - W3/ E00 - E11/ E04
Fox: E31 - E33 - E35/ E11 - E04/ E00 - E11
Scooters: C0 - C3/ B24 - B26/ BG53 - BG57/ R05 - R46/ Y15 - Y17
Helmet: B24 - B26/ R05 - R46
Horn: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57
Bubble: BG000 - BG01



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights with a white gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten