zondag 14 juli 2024

I LIKE YOU A WAFFLE LOT (4)

I was an a strawberry waffle kind of mood this morning, when I created this card. I used the A Waffle Lot stamp set and Berry Special stamp set. Both are from Lawn Fawn. 



I used the Fruit Salad paperpad for the background and added a Chili Pepper cardstock strip to the bottom. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used for this card:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ G43 - G46/ Y21 - YR23
Toaster: C0 - C3/ G43 - G46/ Y21 - YR23
Strawberries: G43 - G46/ R05 - R46
Forks: C0 - C3
Waffles + crumbs: E31 - E33 - E35
Container: Y21 - YR23



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment to the bottom and added hightlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten