zondag 14 juli 2024

HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY (1)

With my last Lawn Fawn order, I got this free stamp set: Fruitful Friends. And I was really feeling it today, creating a fruitful fun card with these cute fruits. 



For the background I got the daisy pattern paper, from the Pint-Sized Patterns Summertime paperpad. It has so many summer-y designs in it. I added a strip of Sunflower cardstock to the bottom. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Orange: Y15 - Y17 - Y38/ BG93 - BG96/ YG00 - YG03
Apple: R05 - R46/ BG93 - BG96/YG00 - YG03
Banana: Y15 - Y06/ YG00 - YG03



I stamped the smiley faces on them as well. I also used the All the Speech Bubbles stamp set and added the sentiment from Fruitdul Friends to the each speech bubbles.

I fussy cut the images. I assembled the card and added highlights to the images with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Fake Tan cardstock, which I die cut with the Stitched Sentiment Banners.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten