maandag 15 juli 2024

SEASON's GREETINGS (17)

It's Christmas in July, over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog I used the Build-a-Snowman die set to create this Christmas card. 



For the background, I used the Snowflake Background stencils. I first used Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks, for the base layer. For the snowflakes I used Dusty Concord and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Inks. 

I die cut a Simple Stitched Hillside Border from Pixie Dust Glitter cardstock. All the snowman elements were die cut from white cardstock. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Hat: C3 - C5 - C7/ V22 - V25
Carrots: Y17 - YR16
Scarf: RV32 - RV34
Bow tie + heart: BG11 - BG13
Arms: E31 - E33 - E35
Ear muffs: BG11 - BG13/ V22 - V25
Mittens: RV32 - RV34/ V22 - V25/ BG11 - BG13
Bird: C7/ Y17/ V32 - V34/ BG11 - BG13
Buttons: C3 - C5 - C7



I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment from the Scribbled Sentiments: Winter stamp set.

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 

Please make sute to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for out challenge and join us! 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten