zondag 28 april 2024

MAKE A SPLASH (3)

I created this rainy day themed birthday card, using the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I used watercolor cardstock. I ink blended with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I then added raindrops to the background with the same ink color, using the Rainy Sky Stencil. 

I added a Grassy Border to the bottom, which was die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blending the edges with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Bears: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11
Clothes: YR00 - YR02/ YR30 - YR31/ R32 - R35
Umbrellas: C0 - C3/ YR00 - YR02/ YR30 - YR31/ R32 - R35
Puddles: B41 - B45
Frogs: YG00 - YG03



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen for the highlights on the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten