woensdag 3 april 2024

HOPPING BY TO SAY... HAVE A KANGA-RIFIC BIRTHDAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today, for the pattern paper challenge, with this birthday card. I used Kanga-Riffic and it's add-on set for this card. The pattern paper is from Rainbow Ever After paperpad. 



I trimmed the striped patter from the Rainbow Ever After paperpad. 

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Kangaroos: E31 - E33 - E35
Tree: E15 - E29/ YG00 - YG03
Butterfly: YR30 - YR31



I also stamped the dotted trails, in Manatee Ink.

I die cut everything and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the pattern paper. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for our challenge and join us with your creations. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten