zondag 14 april 2024

HOPPY MOTHER'S DAY (2)

I have created this Mother's Day card, using the Kanga-Rific stamp set and Kanga-Rific Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I ink blended using stencils. I used the Grassy Border stencil, Clouds stencil, and Drifts & Hills stencil. I used Broken China Distress Oxide Ink for the sky and Twisted Citron with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide for the grass. I added splatter to the sky, using Broken China again. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Kangaroo: E53 - E55 - E57
Trees: E57 - E29/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Sign: C0 - C3/ Y15 - Y17
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Lizards: BG53 - BG57/ R01 - R22
Grass; YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Bird: E41 - E43 - E44/ YR30 - YR31
Flowers: YG00 - YG03 - YG13/ Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R22



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added the sentiment to the bottom and used a white gel pen for the highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten