zondag 21 april 2024

HAVE A HAPPY BIRTDHAY (2)

I made a card for a co-worker, who loves desserts and ice cream. I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn dies: Build-a-Drink Cocktail Add-On, I Scream You Scream, Stitched Cupcake and Stitched Teacup.



For the background, I used a yellow polka dot, from the All th Dots paperpad. I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom.



I die cut all the elements I wanted to used from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Glas: BG11 - BG13
Ice cream + sprinkles: Y15 - y17
Cream: E41 - E43
Cherries: R35 - R37 - R39/ G24 - G28
Strawberries: R05 - R27/ G24 - G28
Spoon + saucer: C0 - C3 - C5
Cookie: E53 - E55 - E57



I assembled the card, added highlights with a white gel pen and stamped the sentiment at the top. 

It worked out just how I wanted. Can't wait to give it to him. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten