maandag 15 april 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE AN UPLIFTING DAY! (2)

Today is the start of a fun new challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog It's such a cool theme: Bingo Card. You choose a vertical, horizontal or diagonal line on the bingo card below, and create a project with these themes. For the first card I went for the middle row, from top to bottom: heart, ink, birthday, cardstock and stencil. I used the Really High Five stamp set.



I used Moonstone cardstock and wanted to ink blend the Baloon Stencil onto it, using the heart balloon. I used Moonstone and Forget-Me-Not Inks for ink blending the balloons and confetti. For the strings I used Manatee Ink. 



I stamped the images from Really High Five and colored them with Copic Markers:
Bear: E11 - E04/ E57 - E29
Bunny: E41 - E43 - E44/ E11 - E04
Balloons: B21 - B45



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added highlights and dots to the images with a white gel pen and stamped the sentiment. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the bingo challenge!




Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten