zondag 28 april 2024

FRIENDS ARE FLOWERS IN THE GARDEN OF LIFE (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today, with this greenhouse card. I used the Build-a-Greenhouse die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used some pattern paper, from the What's Sewing On paperpad. I die cut the greenhouse from Narwhal cardstock and backed it with some vellum. 



The plants and elements to adorn the greenhouse, were die cut from white cardstock. I colored these elements with Copic Markers:
Bench: E31 - E33 - E35
Planters: Y15 - Y17/ Y38 - YR68
Plants: G82 - G85/ YG00 - YG03 - YG13
Flowers: B21 - B45/ BG11 - BG13



I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment (from Garden Before 'n After) at the bottom of the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten