zondag 7 mei 2023

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST FRIEND (2)

It's been a while since I last used the I Scream, You Scream die set from Lawn Fawn. I created a simple friendship card.



For the background I used a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. Because it's a very colorful and bright background, I wanted to dull it a bit. I added a piece of vellum, which was die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies. 



I die cut the ice cream elements from white cardstock and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used;
Ice cream cone: E31 - E33 - #5/ R27 - R59/ G43 - G46/ R32 - R35
Popsicle: E 21 - E33 - E35/ Y15 - Y17



I assembled the card. The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Moonstone cardstock. I added some highlights with a white gelpen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten