zondag 28 mei 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (69)

For this birthday card, I used the Just Plane Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the sky, I wanted to create clouds. I wanted to do something different from a standard blue sky, so I used Squeezed Lemonade and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks for blending. I really love this soft look on the sky. 



For the grass, I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges with Lucky Cover Distress Oxide Ink. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used: 
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ W2 - W5/ E11 - E04/ G00 - BG34/ YR30 - YR31/ BG11 - BG13
Clouds: C0 - C3
Paper planes + papers: G00 - BG34/ YR30 - YR31


I die cut the images. I stamped some of the trails with Manatee Ink and also die cut those to add to the card. The trail with the sentiment was stamped directly onto the background. I assembled the card. As a finishing touch, I added highlights with a white gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten