maandag 15 mei 2023

SENDING LOTS OF LOVE (2)

Another new challenge and this time it's only dies. I love this challenge, I really enjoy creating cards with no stamps (aside from the sentiment) and using die cuts only. I used the Stitched Teapot together with the Lucky Clover die set. I realized that I hadn't used those clovers that often yet, so a perfect moment to add them to this card.



For the background I used Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper, from the paper pad. All the die cuts were cut from white cardstock, because I watned to color them. That's my current favorite way to do die cuts these days: color them with Copic Markers. 

Here is a list of all the Copic Markers I used:
Clovers: G43 - G46
Teapot: YR21 - YR23/ R22 - R35 - R37
Banner: R22 - R35 - R37



I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip cardstock, which I also colored. I used a white gelpen to add highlights to the die cuts.

Go and visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the newest challenge and inspiration and please join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten