zondag 21 mei 2023

HAPPY BEE-DAY MY FRIEND (1)

I created this birthday card with the Magic Iris Beehive Add-On die set. 



For the background, I did some ink blending, using a cloud stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. 

I die cut all the elements from white cardstock, because I wanted to color everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Hive: YR21 - YR23/ C5 - C7
Bees: W7/ YR30 - YR31/ B91 - B95
Branch: E31 - E33 - E35
Leaves: G82 - G85
Flowers: YR30 - YR31/ B91 - B95



I assembled the card and heat embossed the sentiment inside the beehive. 

I added some of the trails, from Just Plane Awesome Add-On, with Manatee Ink. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten