maandag 29 mei 2023

CONGRATS, SHAKE YOUT TAIL FEATHERS! (2)

The Peacock Before 'n After stamp set, from Lawn Fawn, I haven't used in a while. I decided to pull it out again and combine it with some newer stamp sets for this birthday card. 



For the background, I needed some clouds. I used a cloud stencil and ink blended with two Distress Oxide Ink colors; Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch. 

I die cut the Grassy Border from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the edges of the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images. I also used images from Eggstraordinary Easter, Toucan Do It, Toadally Awesome and Virtual Friends Add-On. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Peacock: BG53 - BG57/ G00 - BG34/ YG00 - YG03/ V04 - V06/ Y15 - Y17
Birds: Y15 - Y17/ YR04 - R08
Leaves: YG00 - YG03/ YG08 - G28
Branches: E31 - E33 - E35: YG00 - YG03/ YG08 - G28
Banner + party hats: BG53 - BG57/ G00 - BG34/ V04 - V06
Log: E31 - E33 - E34
Flowers: V04 - V06/ Y15 - Y16



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the grass, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. As a finishing touch I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the stamped images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten