maandag 22 mei 2023

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this Mother's Day card, using the new Just Plane Awesome stamp set, together with the Just Plane Awesome Sentiments stamp set. 




For the background I used a cloud stencil and Broken China Distress Oxide ink. I used the same ink to add splatter. 


I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ BG000 - BG11
Paper planes: Y15 - Y17/ R27 - R59/ BG13 - BG11/ B23 - B26



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the swirly lines in Manatee Ink. Only the one with the sentiment was stamped in Jet Black Ink. 

I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten