zondag 5 maart 2023

YOU'RE THE TICKET FOR ME (1)

I created this simple love themed card, using the Wheely Great Day stamp set. 


For the background I used a piece of Sticky Note cardstock and Sunflower Ink. I repeatedly stamped the ticket, adding the sentiments onto it. I created a somewhat patterned background.

For the bottom, I added a piece of Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. 



I stamped the ferris wheel image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Ferris wheel: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ C0 - C3 - C5

I die cut the image and assembled the card. I used a piece of Chili Pepper cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment on it, using Silver embossing powder from Ranger. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten