maandag 13 maart 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (66)

I was inspired by that elephant scene from "Jungle Book" to create this cute line of elephants, made with the Elephant Parade stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



The panel was die cut with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. I ink blended clouds with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut the Grassy Border and used Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Inks for blending. 



I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephants: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E11/ E57 - E79
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44
Flag + crown + bow: R22 - R35 - R37
Peanut: E33 - E35 - E47



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped 'congrats' in the banner and the sentiment from All the Party Hats into the sky. As a finishing touch I added some white highlights with a gel pen. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten