woensdag 1 maart 2023

LOVE FROM: THE NETHERLANDS (1)

 For this Lawn Fawnatics Challenge , we have to show everyone where we live. Such a fun challenge. I'm from The Netherlands and created this cute card, using the bicycle from Bicycle Built For You and the tulips from Oh Gnome. I decided tot use the red, white and blue colors, because they are in our flag.



For the background, I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I die cut the Lacy Heart Stackabales from Chili Pepper cardstock and the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables from Speckled Eggshell cardstock. I layed them together. 



I stamped the images and did the coloring with Copic Markers:
Bicycle: R05 - R27/ B91 - B93 - B95/ B37 - B39/ C0 - C3
Tulips: G43 - G46/ R05 - R27



I die cut the images and assembled the card. The first part of the sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Speckled Eggshell cardstock. The rest was stamped directly onto the backgroudn, using Violet's ABC's stamp set. 

Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten