zondag 5 maart 2023

YOU ARE SEW AMAZING (1)

Today, I'm sharing this cute storybook-like card, using the Sew Very Mice stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait die from Woodgrain cardstock. For the background, behind the frames, I'm using some Stripes 'n Sprinkles pattern paper. 



I stamp all the images I wanted to used and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44 W0 - W3 - W5/ E11 - E04
Embroidery: E31 - E33 - E35/ C0 - C3
Ribbon: E31 - E33 - E35/ V22 - V25
Spools: E31 - E33 - E35/ RV32 - RV34/ V22 - V25
Buttons: RV32 - RV34/ V22 - V25
Thimble: C0 - C3
Scissors: C0 - C3/ RV32 - RV34



I stamped the embroidery into the embroidery hoops, using Celery Stick ink and Grape Soda Ink. 

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Guava cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen for highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten