zaterdag 18 maart 2023

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (5)

I finally got all my products from the newest Lawn Fawn release. I used the Fly High stamp set for this birthday card. 



I used Broken China and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks for the sky. 

I die cut a hill from Kraft cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I also used the SImple Grassy Hillside Borders and Noble Fir cardstock, to lay behind the simple hill.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Elephants: W0 - W2 - W3 -W5/ E57 - E79
Hot air balloons: E57 - E79/ E31 - E33 - E35/ Y15 - Y17/ YR04 - R05/ R08 - R46/ B37 - B39/ BG53 - BG57/ YG06 - G05
Banner: R08 - R46/ BG53 - BG57
Party hat: YG06 - G05/  YR04 - R05

I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added some clouds as well, didn't color them. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the balloons and banner. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten