zondag 19 maart 2023

LET'S CELEBRATE (2)

 I got a balloon filled card for you today, made with the Elephant Parade Add-On stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 


For the background I used Ballet Slippers cardstock and the Balloons Stencil. I ink blended with Ballet Slippers Ink and Bubblegum Ink. The strings were blended with Manatee Ink.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ E11
Balloons: R35- R37 - R39



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I added a piece of Gotta Have Gingham to the bottom of the card. I used the Sparkle Glaze pen to add highlights to the ink blended balloons. 

The sentiment was stamped in the right corner. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten