zondag 5 februari 2023

XOXO (2)

For this Valentine's Day card, I used the Octopi My Heart stamp set, together with the Giant XOXO die and the You are Sublime and Ocean Shell-fie stamp sets, all from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I used the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things and I ink blended with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. 

I die cut a Stiched Hillside Border from Kraft cardstock and ink blended with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink. I added white and dark brown splatter, using Gansai Tambi watercolor. 



I die cut the Giant XOXO from Peacock and Ballet Slippers cardstock and layered them together. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Octopi: R81 - R83 - R85/ V22 - V25
Bows: BG45 - BG49
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Plants + corals:  R81 - R83 - R85/ V22 - V25/ BG45 - BG49



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the sentiment and images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten