zaterdag 11 februari 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (65)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this birthday card. I used Year Seven, with a bunch of other Lawn Fawn stamp sets. 



For the background I used a cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I die cut two pieces of Cilantro cardstock, using the Grassy Border die and the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended the edges of the blades with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E11 - E04
Branches + stick: E31 - E33 - E35
Piñata + party hats + banner + candy: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R27/ Y38 - YR07/ YG00 - YG03/ BG45 - BG49
Stool: E57 - E79



I fussy cut and die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten