zondag 5 februari 2023

YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE (2)

I used the All My Heart stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this love themed card. I also used images from Oh Gnome and Dandy Day. 

For the sky, I used the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil from My Favorite Things, blended it with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I added hearts with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink, using the Falling Hearts stencils from Lawn Fawn. 



I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the grass blades with Lucky Clover. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E00 - E11 - E04 - E11
Mushrooms: R81 - R83 - R85/ W0 - W3
Balloon + hearts: R35 - R37 - R39



I fussy cut the images and adhered everything to the background. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights to the mushrooms. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten