woensdag 1 februari 2023

HAPPY ❤ DAY (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this heart day card. I used the Wood You Be Mine? and So Dam Much stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I inked the background with Milled Lavender Distress Oxide Ink. I used the Falling Hearts Stencils and ink blended with Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Ink. 

 I die cut the Heart Garland Backdrop: Landscape die from Kraft cardstock. The hearts were die cut from Sugarplum cardstock, Gold Sparkle cardstock and Gold Metallic cardstock. I added them to the garlands. 



I added a strip of Cilantro cardstock to the bottom.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Beavers: E31 - E33 - E35/ E57 - E79
Logs: E57 - E79/ E41 - E43/ E11 - E04 - E18
Cat tails: E57 - E79/ G82 - G85
Grass: G82 - G85



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Kraft cardstock.

Make sure you check out our Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten