maandag 13 februari 2023

YOU MAKE MY HEART SMILE (3)

One more Valentine's Day card. This time with the Simply Celebrate Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. And it's the first time using the bunnies on a card. 



For the background, I used a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock. I ink blended with Festive Berries Distress Oxide Ink, using the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils (one of them). I added a strip of All the Dots pattern paper to the bottom. This will be the border for the bunnies to peep over. 



I stamped the images (also using images from Scent with Love and All My Heart) and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors: 
Bunnies: E41 - E43 - E44/ W0 - W3/ W3 - W5 - W7 E31 - E33 - E35
Banners + balloons + bow: R35 - R37 - R39
Flower: R35 - R37 - R39/ R01 - R32



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, using Wild Rose Ink. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten