maandag 7 februari 2022

YOU'RE THE AVOCADO TO MY TOAST (3)

Today is the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. The theme is "clean and simple" and I created this simple card with the Let's Toast stamp set. 



I die cut two rectangles using the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. One from Speckled Eggshell cardstock and the other from Noble Fir cardstock. 

I added some heart on the Noble Fir cardstock, using Noble Fir ink. On the Speckled Eggshell cardstock I stamped some sprinkles with Pizza Crust ink.



I layered these together, but wanted another layers. I die cut a piece of Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper with the Fancy Scalloped Rectanle Stackables.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used;
Avocado: G21 - G24/ BG93 - BG96/ E57 - E29
Toast: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43
Knife: C0 - C3



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Noble Fir ink. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 

Go and visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge for inspiration and join us!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten