maandag 21 februari 2022

I'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE IN MY BUBBLE (1)

Card sketches and color inspirations are always the most difficult challenges for my for some reason. I think I feel a bit limited with what I can do. But with Lawn Fawnatics newest Card Sketch challenge, I had many ideas. Here is one of them, that I created with the Bubbles of Joy stamp set.



For the background, I did some soft and simple blending, using the Bubbles Stencil. I used the Speckled Egg and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. 

I added a banner that I die cut from Black Licorice cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 - W2 - W3/ E11 - E04
Bubbles: RV10 - R83 - 0/ BG000 - B00 - 0

I die cut the images and assembled the card.



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us with your creations. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten