zondag 6 februari 2022

SENDING BIG HUGS (4)

Today I created this fun card with the Special Delivery stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Puffy Cloud Backdrop: Portrait. I cut a piece off, to only have the bottom three rows of clouds left. I ink blended the edges of the clouds with Speckled Egg Oxide Ink. 

I used a cloud stencil and again Speckled Egg Oxide Ink to ink blend the rest of the background, above the puffy clouds. 



I used the Stitched Rainbow die and used Lawn Fawn cardstock to create a rainbow: Raspberry, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro and Peacock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: E41 - E43/ E43 - E44 - E47/ YR04 - R08
Hat: R46 - R59/ R01 - R32/ BG53 - BG57/ Y15 - Y17
Bag: BG53 - BG57/ R46 - R59/ Y15 - Y17
Letters: R46 - R59/ R01 - R32/ Y15 - Y17



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a banner die from the Flippin' Awesome die set and die cut it from Black Licorice cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder and the Happy Waving Sayings stamp set. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten