zondag 27 februari 2022

HAVE A HAPPY DAY, RAIN OR SHINE (1)

I created this slimline rainy day scene, using the Beary Rainy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 




I die cut a panel from watercolor cardstock, using the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended the sky using Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks.



For the 'ground' I used Fog cardstock. I used my Gansai Tambi watercolors to add some splatter to them, making it look like a street with pebbles. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of colors I used:
Bears: E31 - E33/ E35/ E00 - E11
Clothes: R46 - R59/ RV32 - RV34/ BG53 - BG57/ Y15 - Y17
Umbrellas: R46 - R59/ RV32 - RV34/C0 - C3/ Y15 - Y17
Frogs: BG 53 - BG57
Splashes: B00 - B12 - B14

I die cut all the images and added them to my scene. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. I stamped the sentiment.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten