zondag 27 februari 2022

BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD (1)

For this encouragement card I used the new Plant-a-Succulent die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used some Flower Market paper. I added a strip of No. 2 Pencil to the bottom.

I die cut all the elements for the plants I wanted to used. I also ink blended them with Oxide Inks/ Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are all the combos I used;
Noble Fir cardstock + Noble Fir Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Ink
Sage Leaf cardstock: Noble Fir Ink
Rainforest cardstock + Noble Fir Ink
Fog cardstock + Manatee Ink
Narwhal cardstock + Manatee Ink
Apricot cardstock + Dried Marigold Ink
Peacock cardstock + Peacock Ink
Guava cardstock + Candied Apple Ink



I assembled all the pots and plants and added them to my pattern paper background. 

I die cut a banner from Watercolor Wishes Rainbow, using the Fancy Folded Banenr die set. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. De rest of the sentiment was stamped underneath the banner. The sentiment is from Better Days. 



I really love creating those succulents!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten