maandag 20 mei 2019

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (2)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge, that is now live, the theme is: "Spectacular Skies". I decided to combine several Lawn Fawn sets. I used Plane and Simple, Open Me, Happy Harvest and Coaster Critters.


I die cut two cloud borders, using the Puffy Cloud Borders die set. This will be my 'ground' for all the critters to stand on.


I ink blended the sky, because like the challenge says it has to be spectacular. I used Distress Oxide Inks, three colors: Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade. I added some water to this background and dabbed the drops off with a dry cloth.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Marker. Here are the colors I used:
Plane: R01 - R22 - R35/ C0 - C3/ W5 - W7
Sign: E35 - E33
Birds: YR21 - Y38/ R01 - R22 - R35/ Y02 - Y06 - Y15/ YR68
Balloons: R29 - R59/ Y38 - YR68/ Y11 - Y02
Bunny: E41 - E43
Smoke clouds: C0 - 0


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment inside the sign. I added some white dots and highlights using a gelly roll pen. The panel was adhered to a Guava cardbase.

Please make sure to check out the new challenge and join us with your creations. Just check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for informations and inspiration! See ya there!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten