maandag 6 mei 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (41)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, it's all about pets. Challenge # 52 is called "Pet Love". I used the Hay There stamp set from Lawn Fawn for this birthday card.


I started by die cutting all the scene elements. I used several die sets: Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape, Grassy Border, Grassy Hillside Borders and Spooky Fence Border.


Here are the cardstock and Distress Ink combinations I used for the scene elements:
Chocolate Bar cardstock + Ground Espresso Distress Ink
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Distress Ink
Vanilla Malt cardstock + Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink

For the sky, I used the Clouds stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks for blending.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Horse: E55 - E57/ W5 - W7/ E00 - E11
Goat: E41 - E43/ W5 - W7/ E55 - E57
Chicken: W0 - W2/ R46/ Y38
Chicks: Y00 - Y02/ Y38
Can: C2 - C3 - C5/ R14 - R46
Eggs: E000 - E00 - E21


I fussy cut all the elements and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Lobster Ink. I added the entire panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

Make sure you check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog
and maybe you can join us!!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: