maandag 27 mei 2019

SCALLOPED TREAT BOX (1)

I created my first Scalloped Treat Box, using it together with the Beach House Add-On die set. Everything I used on this Treat Box is from Lawn Fawn.


The base of the Scalloped Treat Box I die cut from the white Woodgrain Cardstock. I wanted it to look like a real wooden beach house.


All the other elements I used for the beach house, were die cut from the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks:
Peacock cardstock, Narwhal cardstock, Mermaid cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Cilantro cardstock and Sunflower cardstock.

I assembled the Treat Box and added all the Beach House elements onto it.


It’s and effort, but I just love the look of this little beach house treat box.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. This is super cute. I don't have the treat boxes from Lawn Fawn, but this is tempting me. Thanks for sharing. And for all the sharing you do on your blog. You are very talented and creative. I'm enjoying what you create!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen