maandag 6 mei 2019

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK (1)

I created this Mother's Day card with the Wish Upon a Star stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by ink blending the background. I wanted it completely covered with Distress Oxide Inks. I used only two colors: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. I thought something more was needed, so I took the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and added some rays to the background with Yeti Ink. I wiped the rays with a dry cloth, to fade them a bit.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using Gold embossing powder from Ranger.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ RV10 - R83
Clouds: C0 - 0
Stars: YR21 - YR15


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them to the ink blended background. I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


It's actually a really simple card to make, but it packs a punch because of the bold background and the cute images. And I just love that sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten