maandag 27 mei 2019

I AM PROUD AS A PEACOCK! LET'S PARTY! (1)

I created this graduation card with the Peacock Before ‘n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used Toadally Awesome and Open Me.


For the background I wanted to create a sunrise. I used the Rays stencil from Tim Holtz and took Squeezed Lemonade and Wild Honey Distress Inks.
I die cut grass, using the Grassy Border die and the Simple Grassy Hillsides die set. I did this from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended these pieces with Lucky Clover Distress Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Peacock: YG41 – G02/ BG15 – BG18/ V04 – V06/ Y13/ Y15 – YR15
Frog: YG11 – YG13/ Y15 – YR15
Birds: V04 – V06/ Y15 – YR15
Log: E55 – E57
Sign: E33 – E35


I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment inside the sign and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


That peacock is one of my current favorite images to color.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten