zondag 12 mei 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (16)

Time for another reveal wheel card. I created this one with the Year Nine stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the elements from watercolor cardstock. I used Peacock Feathers Distress ink to blend the background and the wheel.

I also die cut a bottom piece, which I stamped with the Gingham Backdrops stamp set and Carrot Ink.

I stamped the sentiment onto the wheel and I used the template as a guide. This us such a handy tool, which makes creating the reveal wheel even easier!


I stamped the images. I also used the bird images from Open Me. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tacos: YR21 - YR23 - Y26/ E55 - E57/ R14 - R17/ YG13 - YG07/ Y08 - Y15
Birds: R14 - R17/ Y08 - Y15/ YR16
Party hats: BG15 - BG18/ Y15 - YR16/ Y06 - Y15


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I used the Reveal Wheel Speech Bubble Add-On and the little Arrow die as well, which I die cut from Fake Tan cardstock. I adhered them to the card as well.

As a finishing touch, I added some white dots to the birds.

I've seen some new items from the Summer Release and it has some great Reveal Wheel Add-Ons too. Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten