zaterdag 3 november 2018

HAVE A VERY SWEET HOLIDAY (3)

I created a Christmas card with the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I ink blended with Candied Apple. I added some splatter to it with that same Distress Ink color. When it completely dried, I took the Arty Hexagon stencil from Darkroom Door and applied some more Candied Apple. This creates a fun, soft pattern in the background.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mug: BG15 - BG18
Cup: RV10 - R83
Scarf: R14 - R29
Candy Cane: R14 - R29/ C2 - 0
Cream + marshmallow: C2 - 0
Beverages: E71 - E77/ E31 - E35


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment and added the images to my background.

As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to it, with the color Gloss White.

I love these colors together for a holiday card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten