zondag 18 november 2018

FLEECE NAVIDAD (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Happy Llamadays stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I wanted to do something different. I took a Kraft cardbase and one of the border dies from the Kingdom Trio dies set from mama Elephant. I die cut it from a piece of cardstock and used it as a mask/ stencil. I used Yeti ink for blending and created some snowy mountains for the background.

I also die cut a snowy hill with the Stitched Hillside Borders and some white cardstock.


I stamped three of the llama images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Llamas: E31 - E35/ E71 - E77/ E11 - E21/ E000 - E21/ W5 - W7
Blankets: R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13/ B18 - B39
Tree; YG11 - YG13/ E71 - E77
Lights: Y06 - Y11/ B12 - B14/ R29 - R59
Sock: B18 - B39/ C0 - C3 - 0
Presents: Y06 - Y11/ B12 - B14/ R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using Gold embossing powder from Ranger. I also added some highlights, dots and detail to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

A little secret: the bag with the bow on it wasn't the initial plan. I messed up while I was adhering things down. I was left with a tear in the paper, so I added the bad image. No one will ever know...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful card! The background you created is just perfect, and I love the earthy colors you used on this card. Thank you for sharing the details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen