maandag 5 november 2018

CHRISTMAS TAGS (6)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and it's all about color. Check out the badge bellow and see which colors you have to use for your projects. I decided to create some Christmas tags for this challenge. I used the Say What? Christmas Critters and the Say What? Gift Tags.


I die cut the tag five times and I wanted to stamp a gingham pattern on each of them. All in different colors, coordinating with the challendge. I used all Lawn Fawn inks: Wild Rose Ink, Moonstone Ink, Celery Stick Ink, Sunflower Ink and Mermaid Ink. I did this with the Gingham Backdrops stamp set.

From white cardstock I die cut the speech bubble. I stamped the same sentiment on each speech bubble, but used a different ink for each tag. I used the same colors as I used for the gingham pattern.


I wanted to have two critters on each tag,so I had to stamp them multiple. I used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E15 - E18/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W7
Penguin: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3 - 0/ Y06 - Y15
Llama: E31 - E33/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W7
Unicorn: W0 - W3 - 0
Accessories: Y06 - Y15/ V01 - V12/ YG11 - YG13/ B00 - B12/ R22 - R35

I fussy cut the images and assembled all five tags. For the little circle around the punch hole, I inked them up with the inks I used for stamping the sentiment and ginghams. I just rubbed them onto the inkpad.


I added twine to each tag and they are ready to used for Christmas presents. I'm really in to tag making at the moment. It's super fun!!!

Please make sure you check out our new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us for some color inspiration.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten