donderdag 15 november 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (14)

This week is the Fawny Holiday Week over at the Lawn Fawn blog and because I'm part of the Lawn Fawnatics Design team, we all made projects for this week. Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, New Year's. I created a Christmas card with the Hay There stamp set.


I took a piece of watercolor cardstock. This is my panel. I ink blended towards the top, with Lucky Clover Distress Ink. I also trimmed a piece of Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper. This will go on the bottom of my card. I die cut my sentiment with the Merry Christmas Line Border die, from Sparkle cardstock.


I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sheep: W0 - W3 - 0/ W5/ E000 - E11
Pig: RV10 - R83/ W5
Chicken: W0 - W3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38/ R14
Chick: YR21 - Y38/ R14
Cow: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3 - 0/ E000 - E11
Hats: R14 - R46
Presents: R14 - R46/ G07 - G17/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I wanted some of the images to be behind the sentiment and some on top, like they were sitting on the letters.


Please make sure you check out the Lawn Fawn Blog for the Fawny Holiday Week, to be inspired by all the great designs!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten