zaterdag 4 juni 2016

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS UNFORGETTABLE (3)

I got a special request to make a sweet birthday card with a heartfelt sentiment. I immediately thought of the Ella & Friends stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by stamping the elephant and the hat. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Elephant: W0 – W2 – W5
Hat: B05 – B28/ Y02 – Y08

I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and went over to my background. I repeatedly stamped the little umbrella image, to create my own pattern paper. I colored these umbrellas also with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Yellow: Y02 – Y08
Blue: B05 – B28
Red: R17 – R29


I die cut a circle from some vellum, with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I adhered the elephant onto this circle with foam tape. I adhered the circle (with elephant) flat onto the background. I hid the adhesive behind the elephant. I stamped the sentiment on some black cardstock and heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I adhered the sentiment with foam tape.


The entire panel was adhered to black cardstock. I left a border on the right and at the bottome. I rounded off the bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. The panel was adhered to a dark red cardbase (easier to write on then black).

I really love how this turned out. Hopefully the person receiving it will love it just as much!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten