dinsdag 21 juni 2016

NEED A CHEWBACCA HUG? (1)

I’m a “Star Wars” fan and I once saw someone turn the Yeti image, from the Lawn Fawn stamp set Yeti, Set, Go, into Chewbacca. I wanted to try that too.


I started by stamping the Yeti, but I didn’t want the belly. I rubbed off the ink on the belly with my stamp shammy. I added the belt onto the image with a Sakura pen. I also stamped the biggest tree from the set, three times. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chewbacca: E11 – E15 – E25 – E29
Belt: W5 – W7/ C0 – C2
Tongue: R22 – R35
Trees: G21 – BG93 – BG96


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I also die cut a circle with the My Favorite Things Double Stitched Circle STAX. I used half of the circle to create a hill for Chewbacca to stand on. I stamped the sentiment on that hill as well. I used the sentiment from the Yeti, Set, Go set, and the name Chewbacca I created with Violet’s ABC’s from Lawn Fawn.


I added the hill, Chewbacca and the trees to some pattern paper. I used the Beachside 6x6 paper pad from Lawn Fawn. I added some gold stars from Pretty Pink Posh. The panel I adhered to a kraft cardbase and I colored the edges gold with the Spectrum Noir Gold Sparkle Pen.

I really worked hard to make this card. I did it so many time, but this is the final result. I’m pretty with it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten