zondag 12 juni 2016

CRAFTY HAUL (3)

I went on the fantasy road this time when ordering new craft supplies.


The Mermaid For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn is just adorable with a capital A. I loved it the minute I saw it. There are so many great images in this set and I just love the sentiments. I can also combine this with an older Lawn Fawn set, Fintastic Friends.

The Magical Unicorns stamp set from My Favorite Things asks for some sweet, cloudy and glittery cards. I already have a million ideas with this set and I really like the unicorn images in this stamp set.

I wanted to create slider cards for a while and with this Slide on Over die set from Lawn Fawn I finally can. I can use them with lots of stamp sets, but I'm already thinking of a great card using the Mermaid For You set. Can't wait to finally create a slider card.

I also got a new ink pad. I choose the Manatee Ink pad from Lawn Fawn. It's a lighter grey color, something I can use for so many things.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten