zondag 5 mei 2024

YOU'RE WAFFLE-Y CUTE (1)

I made a quick and simple card, with the A Waffle Lot stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used Fake Tan cardstock and a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow pattern paper. I wanted to create a hand made pattern on the Fake Tan cardstock, by stamping the waffles and crumbs in Pumpkin Spice Ink.

I layered the stamped cardstock onto the Gingham paper, leaving a border on each side of the Fake Tan cardstock.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Waffles + crumbs: E53 - E55 - E57
Forks: C0 -C3
Butter: YR31 - Y21 - Y26

I assembled the card. I used a strip of Sticky Note cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Pizza Crust Ink. I added it to the card as well. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten