maandag 20 mei 2024

YOU DESERT THE BEST (1)

I created this cute desert scene with the new Critters in the Desert stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I wanted to create a night sky using the Nighttime Sky stencil. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks for the moon. For the clouds I used Yeti Ink.

I die cut a hill from Paperbag cardstock, using one of the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. i splattered som watercolor onto it, using white and two shades of brown. This way it looks more like actual sand.



For the stamped images I used Copic Markers:
Fennek fox: E53 - E55 - E57/ E11 - E04/ W7
Snake BG93 - BG 96
Scorpion: W5 - W7
Cacti: G24 - G28/ E53 - E55 - E57/ R32 - R37
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Succulents: YG00 - YG03 - YG13



I die cut the images and assembed the card. I used a white gel pen for the highlights on the stamped images. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Guava cardstock. This brings out the color in the cactus flowers. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten