maandag 20 mei 2024

I CARROT 'BOUT YOU (3)

It's time for another new challengen on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and it's "dies only" for this one. I choose to use the Stitched Garden Veggies for this.



For the backgroun I used a pattern paper from the Fruit Salad paperpad. I used one of the Just Stitching Hearts and embossed it into it. 

I die cut the carrot twice. I used Fake Tan and Cilantro cardstock. For the cheeks I used Ballet Slippers and for the back of the eyes and mouth I used Black Licorice. I ink blended the Fake Tan with Pumpkin Spice Ink from Lawn Fawn. For the Cilantro I used Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I also die cut some hearts from Ballet Slippers cardstock, using the Heart Garden Border. I ink blended the hearts with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Speckled Egg cardstock, in Wild Rose ink from Lawn Fawn. I assembled the card and added white highlights with a gel pen. 



Please visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten